Saturday, March 14, 2015

Blendabilities Update

Sadly, Blendabilities have been discontinued for Stampin’ Up.  Unfortunately, the manufacturer was experiencing a 30% fail rate with the markers, including a fail rate of up to 30% before the markers even arrived at Stampin’ Up!  While this product success rate is completely unacceptable, I am still saddened to see such a terrific product become discontinued.  I sincerely believe Stampin’ Up has seen how much the customer and demonstrator base has loved the markers.  I think they will probably look into another similar product for the future, but for now, they are discontinued. 

DSCF7558

That being said, I still love playing with my Blendabilities and the way they look on my cards!  This was my favorite card out of all the cards I made Tuesday with this stamp set. 

I colored the image with my Blendabilities.  That’s it!  Simple and just simply gorgeous.  (Sniff, sniff!)

Stamps:  Indescribable Gift

Ink:  Memento Black, Blendabilities – Calypso Coral, Blush, Colorless blender, Bronze, Wild Wasabi

Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White

No comments: