Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hooray It’s Your Day card

DSCF7571

I recently purchased the Hooray It’s Your Day card kit and matching stamp set.  I mostly just wanted the masks in the kit!  I just love the spritzing and masking trend that makes adding color so easy.

On this particular card, the front has an emboss resist ready to create a design.  I decided I didn’t really care for the green/yellow look, so I stuck with Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight re-inkers in my spritzers.  It made for a fun and delightful card for Halleigh’s friend who just had a birthday party!

DSCF7572

Here was the inside of the card – I just adore the gift card holder!  Super easy to create – already cut and scored for you!

Stamps:  Hooray it’s Your Day

Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight

Accessories:  Hooray it’s Your Day Project Kit

No comments: