Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Dirtday!

DSCF7522

So we have another birthday party coming up this month.  It is sneaking up on us!  I used a retired stamp set, I Dig You, to create this card. 

I always start with my retired items and then go to the new and current items when I am making 17 invitations!

The first card features the retired Halloween paper from this past holiday catalogue.

DSCF7523

Here is the same card using current products.  The Hello Honey paper here is embossed with the triangles embossing folder.  The Tangelo Twist strip is ink sponged onto the Irresistably Yours DSP that is available through Sale-a-Bration.  Finally, I just thought I would try some chalkboard paper for my little highway strip. 

DSCF7524

The inside of the card is made using My Digital Studio.  (Information is jumbled to protect privacy). 

Stamps:  I Dig You

Ink:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Basic Grey, Memento Black

Paper:  Basic Black, Hello Honey, Irresistably Yours DSP, Whisper White, Retired DSP, Chalkboard Paper

Accessories:  White Chalk ink pen, Sponges, Candy Dots (Brights & neutrals), 1” punch, 3/4” punch, My Digital Studio

No comments: