Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Indescribable Gift

DSCF7556

This week I am going to share some cards I made yesterday using the lovely Easter stamp set Indescribably Yours.  I was intrigued not just by the beauty of the flowers in the stamp set, but also by the opportunity to color it with different media and various techniques.

I begin with a super quick and easy coloring technique.  Sponge Daubers!

All I did to color this image was dab my sponge daubers into Crisp Cantaloupe and Pear Pizzazz ink.  You just dab a bit of ink onto the flowers until you are happy with the result.  It really can’t get any easier than that!

Stamps:  Indescribable Gift

Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Crisp Cantaloupe, Memento Black

Paper:  Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral

Accessories:  Window Frames Framelits, Calypso Coral pom pom trim, Gold sequin trim

No comments: