Thursday, March 5, 2015

Theme and Variations using a mask

DSCF7502

So at club the other day I wanted to use the Artisan Embellishment kit.  I loved all the pretties in the kit including the laser die cut rose image.  Unfortunately, there are only 2 die cuts, so to make it last longer I decided to use it as a mask. 

IMG_4360

I took a few of the other masks that are in the big catalogue to use for a little variety.  So, here are some variations on the original card.  I love how the cards look using hearts and polka dots! 

IMG_4361

Stamps:  Big Day

Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Rose Red

Paper:  Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar

Accessories:  Artisan Embellishment kit, sponge daubers, Decorative Label punch, sequins from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar kit, Hearts mask, Dots mask

No comments: