Friday, November 26, 2010

Bitty Box of Christmas Tags

When I was trying to decide what to make for my club projects the other day, I ended up noticing that I had the Bitty Box and Envelope die cut and had never even used it!  Don't you just hate it when that happens?  On the other hand, I get really excited because it is a new toy to play with!
So, here is the result of my playing...
I made a Bitty Box out of Sahara Sand and stamp snowflakes on it from the Serene Snowflakes stamp set.  I also stamped a few snowflakes lightly onto my watercolor paper.  On the watercolor paper I stamped the little girl from the Greeting Card Kids stamp set.  I colored her with Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, and Sahara Sand.  After distressing the edges and inking them with more Sahara Sand, I put a tiny heart and some clear tinsel in the corner to finish the image. 
I wanted the recipient to be able to use this box again, so I used some wide Pink Pirouette ribbon to make a belly band for the little box. 
 Now, when you open the box, here is what you find! 4 little tags from the Tags 'Til Christmas stamp set.  I punched out several little ornaments and the Do not open until Christmas image and threaded them together.  A rather adorable little ensemble - especially if you do secret Santa! 

Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids, Serene Snowflakes, Tags 'Til Christmas
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla. watercolor paper
Accessories:  Bitty Box and Envelope die cut, Ornament punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Heart to Heart punch, gold threading, pearls, clear tinsel, blender pens

No comments: