Thursday, November 18, 2010

November club card

Here's the card we are going to make at our November club meeting on Sunday.  I just love the fabric in the mini catalogue, and even though I'm not a great seamstress, I love the cozy look it gives cards.  Plus, I get really proud of myself when my bows actually look pretty, so I just have to use them on a beautiful card!  Now, in our club meeting, I'm SURE that it will take me 20 tries to make my bow look pretty, it never works the first time when people are watching! 

Stamps:  Cute Christmas
Ink:  Basic Black, Garden Green, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Paper:  Candy Cane Christmas DSP, Real Red, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories:  Candy Cane Christmas fabric, Candy Cane Designer Buttons, Glimmer brads, hemp

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the bow with the big button! So pretty, and I'm sure they'll all love it!

Cindy said...

Oh I love this. Great use of the fabric. Such a pretty embellishment. #271 following from Stampin Connection.