Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Funny Bunny page

Yes, I know....I'm always scrapbooking pages out of season!  My opinion is...as long as I'm getting pages done, I don't care what season they are in!  Sooooo......here's my latest page.  An Easter page inspired by Andrea Walford and Sophia Landry's scrapbook class.  I love the diagonal layout for this.  It is reminiscent of a movie reel!  I have left the journaling open for now - I will add that later. 
I used Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo for the accent ink.  The DSP is all leftover Spring paper from the spring mini catalogue earlier this year.  I only liked it at first, but then when I started playing with it, I fell in love with it!  I just adore the color combos for Easter pages!  The stamp set is Eggcoutrements.  The chipboard letters are sponged with Melon Mambo ink and then spritzed with Gold Smooch Spritz. 

No comments: