Thursday, November 25, 2010

Elegant medallion Christmas card

Here is one of my favorite cards I recently made.  I used the Medallion stamp in Always Artichoke for the background.  Next, I stamped the large snowflake from the Snow Swirled stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.  I continued the little red dots from the snow flake by coloring in the small dots on the medallion with my Cherry Cobbler marker.  The final touches were the Season's Greetings stamp and the Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon between the top and bottom layers.    I really love how this card turned out!

Stamps:  Medallion Background stamp, Snow Swirled
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals, pearl

3 comments:

Melina said...

Oooo Wow! I love this elegant card! The gray and red is gorgeous :)

Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love the way you used the snowflake in the middle of the medallion. Your card is really beautiful.

Jen Timko said...

Beautiful! I love this snowflake with the Medallion. The ribbon wonderful!