Saturday, November 27, 2010

Glittery snowman card

Here is another card you have the option to make in the create your own stamp-a-stack I'm holding next Sunday, December 5.  It was so simple to make!  I just used the snowflake sizzlit diecut to make plenty of snowflakes.  I arranged them to look like snow falling from the sky - notice the smaller ones at the top and the larger ones at the bottom.  I colored the snowman image from the Tags 'Til Christmas with Marina Mist and punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.   I added a bit of glitter where the tag part is supposed to go (make sure you do NOT color the to/from part!).  Next, I stamped Merry Christmas in Whisper White and embossed it with Irridescent Ice.  For a final touch of glimmer, I put dabs of Crystal Effects in the middle of snowflakes and poured chunky light blue glitter all over it.  Sparkly and sweet!

Stamps:  Tags 'Til Christmas
Ink:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories:  Snowflake die sizzlit, 1 3/4" circle punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Irridescent Ice EP, Chunky blue glitter, crystal effects

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite card this week. I love navy and white and the little surprise snow man is just adorable!!!!