Friday, December 17, 2010

Almost done with Christmas cards?!??! I hope!

I have about 60 cards made now....except I just realized that our Christmas card list grew by leaps and bounds since my husband is now a youth minister!  Eek!  It's great....until I realize that I may have to do 20-40 more cards!  Ack!
 Here is a quick and easy card I made based on another card by Ilina Crouse.  I used some retired Glorious Green paper for the base.  I simply stamped the sentiment and punched a snowflake.  To finish it off, I added some tiny rhinestones I got a long time ago and it was done as quickly as that! 

My daughter helped hold the punch and counted to make sure all the rhinestones were on the tips of the snowflakes!  She also inked up the stamp for the sentiment.  I can't take ALL the credit for this card!  Hee hee! 
Here's one last card.  I used some old Sage Shadow paper for this one.  I used the new scallop square die cut and put a little base of Candy Cane Lane paper as a base.  I added a quick ornament with a matching green pearl from the dollar store and a rub-on for the sentiment.  The color is nicer in person.....

No comments: