Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another baroque swirl card

I saw a trio of my markers together the other day and decided they might look good together, so I thought I'd make a card with the Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi combo. 
I don't know why I love this swirly stamp from the Baroque Motif stamp set so much, but I really just adore it!  I had to try another card with it.  I punch an ornament through the base of the card and stamped another for the inside of the card.  This time I used the berry stamp from the Make Merry stamp set that retired last year and added little rhinestones to the center (you can't really see them, though).

For now, I am patiently awaiting the arrival of some new stuff.....our driveway elicited an emergency situation reply when I checked the status of my package to see why it wasn't here yet!  5 inches of snow in a wooded area will do that, I guess.....maybe it won't be so bad they can't deliver it today!  Pretty please?!?!?

Stamps:  Baroque Motif, Make Merry?, tags 'Til Christmas, Snow Swirled
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist
Paper:  Marina mist, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Wild Wasabi ribbon, red hemp twine, rhinestones, ornament punch, sponge dauber

No comments: