Sunday, December 19, 2010

Use scraps for tags

The Sassy 'Lil Sketches forum had a tag and card making weekend the last 3 days, so tonight was the first moment I really had to do any scrapping for fun - I had club today and did a scrapbook class for the girls in the youth group yesterday, plus all of our other Christmas fun activities....it was a busy weekend!  Anyway, I missed the 3 o-clock deadline, but I got some cute tags made and some scraps off the table!
 All of the scraps were leftover from a little paper bag album I made as an example for the girls scrapbook class.   They seemed to enjoy getting to make a little paper bag scrapbook album!  I will show you my paper bag album tomorrow!
 I thought this tag was really cute - will you believe it is almost entirely from strips of paper that were 3/4" wide?  I almost always just go on and throw strips that thin away, but they really made a cute tag!
Here's the last one.  I put a little jewelry tag punch above the red strip to give a spot for the person's name for whom the gift will be given.  Now...to just finish buying presents and get them wrapped!  Eek!

No comments: