Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gingerbread house and CAS cards

 Here's a quick and easy little Christmas card.  All on one sheet of paper.  I just stamped the snowman and colored him in with black, white, and red!  That's it!
 Here's my daughter trying to bite into the gingerbread house already!  It wasn't even decorated yet!  She had a big time....of course, she ate more candy then she used to decorate it, but she did a fantastic job creating her house!  Super cute!
Don't let daddy fool you...it was mommy who helped make this!  :)
Okay, I've been trying this food setting on my camera....it has a white setting on it, so I thought from the preview on the camera that it was capturing the color well, but since this looks blue rather than Vanilla, I'm thinking....not so much! 
Anyway, the colors here are very Vanilla, Old Olive, and Bravo Burgundy.  It's actually much prettier than the picture shows! 

No comments: