Thursday, December 30, 2010

A great two page sketch and layout!

 Liz Qualman made me a happy little scrapper yesterday!  She had this gorgeous two page sketch that was just perfect for my style!  I love the streamlined look of this layout - and what a bonus to find a two page layout!  So, here is the layout that I made using her sketch. 
I found some Easter paper still hanging around in the patterned paper stash, so I thought this would be a great way to finish up last year's Easter photos.  (Yes, I realize that I scrap completely out of season!)  Anyway, the papers are SU.  The flowers are actually part of the patterned paper that I cut out, sponged and curled the edges to give them a more realistic look.  I also punched out a 3/4" circle and embossed it with tiny polka dots to give it another dimensional look.   I added that darling little crocheted duck from Making Memories vintage line and a row of purple flowers by Jolee's Boutique across the bottom. 
Here is a closeup of the corner so you can see the flowers and sweet little duck!  Aren't they adorable?!?!?

Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper: Orchid Opulance, So Saffron, Spring Designs DSP
Accessories:  3/4" punch, flowers (Jolee's), duck (Making Memories), polka dot embossing folder for Sizzix Big Shot

1 comment:

Liz said...

Way to use up that stash and get your Easter photos finished just in time for this year -LOL. Great job.