Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank you fairy much!

Finally.....I got these thank you cards made!  It has been such a busy month!  I have had 3 Christmas card stamp-a-stack classes in the last 3 weeks.   Let's just say that the ladies have made close to 200 Christmas cards in the last 3 classes!  Yeah....that's why these haven't gotten made!  Crazy, but fun!  Anyway, I got these finished while watching Amazing Race tonight (go girl teams!!!) 
This is all pretty much retired SU stuff or stuff that has been in the stash for a while.  I used a Moonlight Shimmer Pearl color for the fairy dust and Thank You, then I sprinkled and heat embossed with Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  It looks like real fairy dust!  :)  On the inside of the card it will say, "Thank you fairy much!" 
Hopefully this week I can get some scrapping done....even one page would make me happy!!!! 

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Wow!!! That's a huge amount of cards... wtg for having such successful Stamp-a-Stacks! This is such a pretty card... I love the colours and the way you coloured the fairy.