Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easel Card #2

Well, after making easel cards tonight during our club meeting, I decided I had better make another mother's day card so I would have one for each of our moms.  Although, now that I've made this one, I almost don't want to give it away!  Just kidding, mom!  Hee hee!!!
Here is the card on it's easel.   You can see most of the elements are leftover pieces from another scrapbook page I made using the Studio Calico Singin' in the Rain kit.  I added a piece of retired ruffled SU ribbon across the front, a sticker from Cosmo Cricket, a chipboard sun sprayed with Lemonade Mr. Huey, and a little yellow Crate Paper button.  I found this pin on my desk, so I have no idea where it came from. 
Here's a closeup of it.
Those little butterflies are Jenni Bowlin Studio stickers with Making Memories rhinestones.  There is also a wood veneer Studio Calico butterfly that I spritzed with Cherry Limeade Glimmer Mist. 
And here is the inside of the card.  I put the last scrap of floral paper on the inside and added a sentiment to a sticker.  I added little tiny red rhinestones to the corner of the sticker and that's it! 

No comments: