Monday, May 30, 2011

Sew Suite rub-on with Christmas page

Ugh.....blogger land is not being very nice right now. It is rejecting every single picture I try to upload. Anyway, I found that I can return to the old blogger way of doing things to get around it for now.
So, anyway, here is a nice and simple page that I made of my daughter playing Poppy's little helper....yes, I know the title says Poppa....she has changed Poppy to Poppa for now.....we'll see if that sticks or not. I just think it's funny!


Here is a little closeup of those little buttons from Crate Paper - I just love those buttons - so much character.  In fact, I bought another pack just the other day of new buttons....I can't resist!  There is a little Pebbles toothpick flag, too.  I used the new SU Baker's twine to tie the buttons, also.

Here is the title area - I used Doodlebug stickers for poppa and echo park stickers for the rest.  The paper is Echo Park and is leftover from the CKC in Louisville I went to this spring.  The little girl is one of the rub-ons from the Sew Suite items that were in the spring mini catalogue for SU.  I colored her using my Copic markers, although I was having a few pieces of rub-on try to slip away.  I really liked the way she added some character to the page. 












No comments: