Friday, May 6, 2011

Ruffled tissue paper

Here are a couple of Christmas layouts.  On the top layout, I just used a few different pieces of ephemera from Making Memories.  Nothing too special. 
I really like this bottom layout.  I used the vintage Christmas paper that retired in the Christmas mini.  I added a few pieces on the kraft paper and curled up the bottoms of the paper.  Under the red patterned paper, I added some sticky strip and ruffled up some tissue paper.  Finally, to keep the boyish look and offset the ruffled tissue paper, I added a few star rub-ons from Studio Calico and punched them out with my star punches. 
Here's a closeup:
In case you're wondering.....the journaling says something to the effect of...Toby got Reese's peanut butter cups and money for Christmas.  Two of my favorite things!  So....needless to say, he said, "Mine!"  when he got them and I, of course, took a bunch of them.....maybe all of them!  Isn't there a rule in marriage that says, "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine"?   That's a rule in our house.....especially when it comes to Reese's!  Hee hee!  And money!!!!

No comments: