Saturday, July 30, 2011

Digi Page time

The Effer Dares is challenging readers to do some digi pages this week.  Since I happen to be going through withdrawal at the moment (It's been 8 days since I've touched my scrapbook supplies - I've been on a mission trip to help provide tornado relief to families in Cullman, Alabama), I decided I'd whip a little page up on my laptop while loading a facebook photo album! 
So I found this sketch over at Practical Scrappers and decided to use it to scrap a few of the Disney picture digitally.  Here's the page I came up with:
I loved all the flowers at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, so I thought this would be a great way to showcase them on a nice sunny page!  All the supplies are digital supplies from Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio program (easy program for computer dummies like me!!!) :)

No comments: