Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Anniversary

I found this great sketch at Sassy Lil’ Card Sketches, so I thought it was great inspiration for my 13th anniversary card I needed to make for my sweet hubs.
DSCN9788
I used just a bit of the new doily designer paper and used the color combo that goes with that paper for the card. 
I stamped the criss cross heart image from I {Heart} Hearts stamp set repeatedly in Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and VersaMark.  I took the two hearts and the Happy Anniversary stamps with VersaMark and used Melon Mambo heat embossing powder to really make the color pop.  I also added a Stampin’ Dimensional behind the melon mambo hearts to raise them up.  I added just a touch of Daffodil Delight ribbon at the bottom and made a pretty bow to finish it off.  Hope he likes it! Red heart

No comments: