Monday, July 18, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #48 - Put a Bird on it

We want to see a layout with a cute little birdie or birdies on it (any kind - cut out of paper, stamped, already made) and we want to see a wise saying that you value such as "The Truth Will Set You Free" or, "If the Shoe Fits" as your layout title.
I titled my page "Spring's Sweet Cantata" using a quote from Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider.  I used the Nature's Walk line of paper.  I watercolored the birds with my AquaPainter and Stampin' Up ink.
Here you can see the blue letters that I outlined with a Chocolate Chip marker to make them stand out.  I also wrapped some ribbon and crocheted ribbon around the picture to add a feminine touch to the page.
Here you can see the ruffled ribbon under the top picture and the watercolored picture.  I really like how this made the page pop.

Honestly this picture is a little blurry, but I really like the journaling tag here.  I watercolored the flowers again and wrote the entire quote on the tag.  It was just perfect for the pictures of my daughter and our first journey into the yard for spring pictures. 

Our sponsors are Endless Inkabilities - I'll try and get a link/picture when I get a mouse working again!  I'm away from home and just glad to get any wireless service in the mountains here!

No comments: