Friday, July 15, 2011

Little thank yous

postage stamps0002

  I was making little thank you notes to put in my customer orders tonight and thought I would scan them to show you.  I used my new Postage Stamp set with the Postage Stamp punch – so easy!  The scanner went a bit bright – it’s new, so I’ll have to work on adjusting the lighting so you can actually see everything.  Here is the note in Baja Breeze.

postage stamps0003

Now you see the very same note in Pink Pirouette.  What you don’t see is the pink pirouette {thanks} at the top of the stamped image.  (Sorry about that!).  These were so quick and easy to make!  I got these little note cards from the clearance rack a while back – they’re very pretty and easy to use!

I colored the image with my Stampin’ Write markers using the very same colors from the cards.  Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, and Chocolate Chip.  (They’re cuter in real life!)

postage stamps0001

Now, this last one is for my sweet love of 13 years.  He has been gone this week to help chaperone 8 boys at children’s camp, so our time together has been limited.  Just thought I’d make him a note that says I love him 24-7.  I used the rock-n-roll technique on this one.  I stamped in Pink Pirouette and rolled the edges in Baja Breeze.  You’ll notice a dotted brown image inside the heart – I added that with my Stampin’ Write marker.  I’m a bit of a marker hoarder….I’m not telling you how many I have!  We’ll just say more than enough – and never enough!  LOL!

No comments: