Friday, July 1, 2011

ScrapFIT Workout #47 - Summer-TIME

Workout #47 'Summer-TIME"
I look forward to summertime like most people but the time really seems to fly by when the weather is nice. Lets create a layout with a good amount of yellow to represent ‘summer’ and we also need to put a clock on this layout to represent ‘time’. 
For this layout I used some leftover paper from the Playful Petals Simply Scrappin' kit I'd been using in the mini album below.  I had these pictures of my daughter who packed her bags for a trip to Disney that we didn't even have planned!  Needless to say, since daddy loves his little girl, she got her wish - she decided our summer vacation for us! 
Using the kit, I cut out 3 flower petals from the orange polka dot paper and added a flower - you'll notice that I put my clock in the center of the flower. 

Here at the bottom I just used lots of travel themed die cuts to create a little collage of travel elements pointing to the journaling.
Suuplies:  Playful Petals Simply Scrappin' kit, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write marker, gold flowers - Jolee's, die cuts - the Girls Paperie, title stickers - K & Company

We have a fun new sponsor this month! 

I started the store as a way to support my crafting habit. I know I won't get rich doing it, which is why I like to keep my prices and shipping as low as possible. I live in an area where there is no scrapbook shop, so online is the best way for me to get my hands on the supplies I use. My business picked up when I began offering Divine Twine baker's twine. I have all 12 colors available I have since added jute twine in several colors, ribbons, hand dyed wrinkled rayon ribbon, kraft tags in 3 sizes, {ippity} Stamp kits, and various other odds and ends to create with. I also have some of my own handmade cards for sale in there.
I began selling {ippity} Stamps when the line was first offered, but could only sell them through my blog at that time. Just recently, we were able to sell them through our shops. These stamps kits are only available through a Unity Stamp Company endorsed individual and they limit the number of sellers to approximately 50 people.

Here is the amazing prize pack that Endless Inkabilites has donated for this Workout!
Don't let the time fly this summer - buzz on over to ScrapFIT and get your workout on!


No comments: