Friday, October 7, 2011

Club scrapbook pages

 Here are the two scrapbook pages I made for our club meeting this past month.  Since our card was more intricate, I went with a pretty simple scheme for the two page layout.  I just used a 1" X 6" strip of Beau Chateau on the sides.  For the left page I added a piece from the Beau Chateau Side Notes and wrapped a little bit of Early Espresso baker's twine around it.  I had a pink pirouette heart leftover from another project, so I just added a few pearls to it.
The stamping was very simple - I just stamped the Creative Elements flourish a few times in Marina Mist.   I also stamped the butterfly from the Creative Elements stamp set in Pink Pirouette and cut it out.  I sponged around both pieces with Marina Mist and added a little bit of baker's twine and pearls to connect to two page elements.
So simple and pretty!


Stamps:  Creative elements
Ink:  Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper Shite, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Beau Chateau DSP
Accessories:  Early Espresso Baker's twine, pearls, Beau Chateau Side Notes, Heart punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder


No comments: