Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Easy and elegant scrapbook page

In our club this year we are trying to work on a 6X6" scrapbook using the Chateau Bella paper for our inspiration.  So as you can see in this particular layout, I didn't actually use the DSP, I just used the colors as a guide for creating my page.  During club, some of the ladies added a few of their scallops with the DSP which also looked really pretty.
This page was super simple, but it created quite a nice finish and it was easy to add pictures to as well.  I barely even cut these 4X6" pictures down from their original size to add them here.
So here is a little bit closer of a look at the page on the right hand side.  The background piece is Soft Suede, so to make each page, I added two piecces of Marina Mist and one piece of Soft Suede paper that I cut out using my Tasteful Trims diecut.  Once they were cut I layered them and added some pearls at the top of each point.  I topped it all off with some Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon.

Paper:  Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Tasteful Trim diecut, basic pearls, Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon

No comments: