Sunday, October 30, 2011

A really big deal!

I went to the Stampin' Up regional seminar yesterday in Louisville, Kentucky.
In addition to lots of fun goodies like yummy cupcakes and a few free goodies, I got lots of great ideas. I also came back with a super special big deal!
If you have ever thought about trying to earn a little extra cash for yourself or to pay for your hobbies, being a stampin up demonstrator offers a great opportunity for you! It's so much fun to do what you love, make your own schedule, and get paid for it!
Did you know that if you become a demonstrator today or tomorrow you can get $300 worth of Stampin' Up products, plus a free Big Shot (or $100 of product) and even a brand new stamp set from the upcoming spring mini catalogue?!?! Now that's what I call a big deal! Head on over to my website: http://valerie.durham.stampinup.net

No comments: