Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A favorite of Tags 'Til Christmas

I got the overall idea for this card from Andrea Walford.  She used this design on a different card, but it was full of buttons and very bulky.  I didn't want the bulk, so I decided to use the baby wipe stamp pad instead.  I loved the result! 
I inked my baby wipe with Soft Suede, Real Red, and Crumb Cake re-inkers and stamped away for those ornaments.  I covered them with VersaMark and heated with Irridescent Ice EP.  I love the shimmer you see on the ornaments.  And it really didn't take that long!  Even better, I know.

Stamps:  Tags 'Til Christmas, Christmas Greetings, Tree Trimmings
Ink:  Soft Suede, Real Red, and Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Perfect dots embossing folder, irridescent ice EP, ornament punch, scallop trim border punch

No comments: