Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Stitched Stocking cards

Here are a few more Christmas cards I made.  I broke down and purchased the Stitched Stocking stamp set and the stocking builder punch finally.  I've been eyeing them for quite a while, I just wasn't fure if I'd like them.   Let me just say...I don't like them....I LOVE them!  Good buy!  So easy to use and what a great impact they make with so little effort!  My favorite combination!  :)
I got the ideas for these from a tutorial I saw from Andrea Walford.  I just made my own version of the card sketches.  They were both pretty simple.  3X6 cards are always great for money, too!  ;)

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Stitched Stockings
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive, VersaMark, Garden Green
Paper:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Retired DSP
Accessories:  Stocking builder, large oval, decorative label, 2 3/8" scallop circle, 2 1/2" circle punches,pennant die, basic rhinestones, irridescent ice EP, Polka dots embossing folder

No comments: