Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Extravaganza coming and The Sounding Joy card

The Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, begins Monday, November 21, 2011, and continues through Wednesday, November 30, 2011.
Savings include...FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!
And...there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM [MT]) - so make sure you don't miss the first 24 hours of the Online Extravaganza!
These deals are available online, with customer and workshop orders.  To see them all and take advantage of the savings...
Log in on Monday, November 21, to my Online Store, look around, find out what the two special items are and then place your Holiday Online Extravaganza order!
Note: When you place your qualifying order on my Demonstrator Business Website you will be eligible for all the usual hostess benefits.
And now...on to the card!  This is one of my favorite cards I made for the Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack this weekend.  I used my favorite Christmas stamp set from the holiday mini - The Sounding Joy.  I love this religious based stamp set - it is so elegant and simple at the same time.  I was inspired by the card in the holiday mini, but I didn't want to copy it exactly.  For one, I didn't have any Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon!  I decided to switch to Whisper White taffeta ribbon and make a bow with pleats cascading down the rest of the card.  What do you think?

Stamps:  The Sounding Joy
Ink:  So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Whisper White taffeta ribbon, Pewter Embossing Powder, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Dotted scallop ribbon border punch

Just a reminder - if you still need to make some handmade Christmas cards, I have two times coming up this weekend during which you can knock out some gorgeous cards!  Friday at 11:00 a.m. and Saturday at 1:00 p.m.

***Here’s how it works: I create several Christmas card designs. You choose which designs you like the best and tell me how many cards of each you would like to make. I will do the prep, the work, the cutting, the designing, and your friends show up to just assemble and stamp!   

Cost: $2 per card (envelopes included) - Please indicate the name of the card(s) you would like to make as well as the number of cards you would like to make of each design chosen.
You can see a pdf of all the cards here
Let me know if you would like to sign up!

No comments: