Monday, April 16, 2012

Always Dream

As I've used the Summer Smooches paper, I have decided that I not only love the color scheme, I love the fact that you can make it useful for masculine or feminine projects.  It's almost like they designed one side to be more floral and another side to be more non-descript.  I really like that versatility. 
Anyway, as I was looking at my photos I had to scrap next, I found these two pics of Pinnochio and Jiminy Cricket and the colors matched perfectly!  Since I didn't really have much to journal....really just more characters on the Disney ship that we hadn't seen at Disney World..... I made my own journaling text box and used a famous Jiminy Cricket quote.  When your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme.  This quote lent itself to the title, a fitting Always Dream.

Stamps: Always (retiring on May 31!!!!)
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Summer Smooches brads, Heart to Heart punch, Thickers (American Crafts), Journaling spot (Designer Digitals)

No comments: