Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Inspiration

I adore this spring inspiration picture I saw over at the Pretty Little Studio blog this week.  I would actually love to make this cute little umbrella filled with flowers and bird nests for my house!  It so fits my style!
I made a few Mother's Day cards for the upcoming occasion.  I may use these for my stamp club meeting this weekend.   I actually used the same patterned paper for both cards - I just flipped it over. 
I loved all of the flowers in the umbrella, so I thought a tiny bouquet of stamped flowers would be great for moms.  Note:  I didn't notice my ribbon had gotten off track until I started the blog post!!!  Eeek!
Here I used the same basic sketch, I just switched the colors, the flowers, and the way I adhered the ribbon and brad.  Which do you like better?

Stamps:  Delightful Dozen, Awash with Flowers
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Island Indigo, Old Olive
Paper:  Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Accessories:  Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Daffodil Delight seam binding ribbon, Summer Smooches brads

No comments: