I got this Triple Treat Flower stamp during the recent Sale-a-Bration. I really love stamps like this because they make adding lots of texture and dimension really easy to do.
Here's how I made these cute little cards:
1. Start with a 3X3" Tempting Turquoise card base.
2. Attach a 2 3/4 X 2 3/4" scrap of DSP.
3. Stamp a Melon Mambo flower and punch using the Fancy Flower punch. Adhere to the card.
4. Stamp the flower in Tempting Turquoise and punch using the 5 Petal Flower punch. Adhere to the card.
5. Stamp the flower in So Saffron and punch the center using the 1/2" circle punch. Adhere to the card with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Stamps: Triple Treat Flower
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, retired DSP scraps
Accessories: Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower, and 1/2 inch circle punches