Thursday, April 19, 2012

Petite Purse - too cute!

The new sneak peek items are so fun!  Here is another one of the sneak peek items I played with last night.  This is a purse made from the Petite Purse die cut.  Don't let the picture fool you - it is a little bigger than it looks!  You can get a good handful of candy and other treats inside!  Of course, since diamonds ARE a girl's best friend.....you could just hide some earrings or other precious jewelry inside, too!  ;)
The first purse is the basic purse that I made.  I stamped the small flower from Bordering on Romance on the outside in Blushing Bride and finished off the purse with some Sizzlits Floral Fusion flowers.
For a little change here, I used the Twitterpated designer paper to add a lid on this little purse and make it a little more fancy.  How darling is that?  I think I'm in love!!!!
You know what my favorite thing about this little purse is?  It was SUPER EASY to make!!!!  I think I made these two cuties in about 15 minutes flat!!!  How's that for some awesomeness?

Stamps:  Bordering on Romance
Ink:  Blushing Bride
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories:  Floral Fusion Sizzlit, Twitterpated buttons, Cherry Cobbler linen thread

No comments: