Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sweet cake birthday card

I wish I could let you smell this card - it is so delicious!  It smells like vanilla!  I used the vanilla embossing powder on the icing part of the cupcake.  Of course, I had to go back and add Dazzling Diamonds to the cupcake as well.
I used the Sweet Shoppe DSP for this card and it made putting it together super easy.  I colored the image with my Stampin'
Write markers and made a banner to go across the center.  Finally had a few minutes to play in the scrap area with my stamps, so I have this card and another card for tomorrow.  These Sweet Shoppe items are only available until the end of the month!  Grab them while you can!

Stamps:  Sweet Cake
Ink:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo
Paper:  Sweet Shoppe DSP, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Vanilla Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon

No comments: