My friend Hannah calls this a lotion skirt - it's a holder for those empty bottles you need to get the final bits out of. You all know what I'm talking about - you can't just waste that great smelling lotion or whatever else inside.
Thanks to my clever friend Hannah, we now have a solution for this problem!
Hannah took these steps:
1. Cut a toilet paper roll to 1 1/2" high.
2. Cut a matching 1 1/2" strip of Baja Breeze paper to cover the roll - cut off at desired length.
3. Punch the edges of 6 pieces of DSP. We punched 2 each of 12" length papers. (Her punch is made by EK Tools Dimensional Flower Punch.)
4. Adhere the matching punched strips together (filling the windows left by the empty spaces) with sticky strip.
5. Adhere each punched strip to the roll using sticky strip starting from the bottom and going to the top. You will be left with a beautiful skirt of patterned paper and a home for your nearly empty bottles of lotion!