Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New In Colors

You notice anything new here?  You should!  Everything on here is brand new...except the Whisper White paper! 
So, for your adoring eyes....we have Primrose Petal, Summer Starfruit, and Midnight Muse.  These are just three of the 5 new in colors.  Also, what you don't see are some of the fabulous new stamp pads.  You can really get inky with these new stamp pads!  Hot, I tell you!  Just a few taps and voila - loads of gorgeous color!  You're going to love them just as much as I do!!!
A new stamp set - Betsy's Blossoms - a great solid set of floral images, a few leaves, and a wonderful little bird to go along with it.
Itty Bitty Banners - I love all things bannerific, so this is a terrific stamp set full of greetings that are all in banner form.
Bitty Banners Framelits - just in case you thought those banners were cute....and then you thought.....yeah, right....I'm not cutting those tiny little banners out by hand!  You don't have to - you can stamp to your heart's delight and then run the banners right through the Big Shot with the fantastic new Banner framelits! 

Well, that's enough of my gushing for the day!  What are you gushing about?  Let me know!  I have plenty more to tell you about!  Our new catalogue is going live in just a few more weeks - I can't wait to let you see it, too!

Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Primrose Petal, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Paper:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Bitty Banners Framelits


No comments: