Monday, May 7, 2012

Summer Sunshine

If you hav ever had a 5 year old child, you know that they have a tendency to get fixated on things and repeat them incessantly.  For instance, yesterday my daughter watched a Barbie Mermaid Tail movie and decided that one of the songs included Summer Sunshine in the words.  That may or may not have been correct, but I heard this over and over for the rest of the day!  So, what else should I title my page from the summer but appropriately, Summer Sunshine!
This is a set of pictures from my nephew's 2nd birthday.  My parents posed for us....somewhat!
And here is my picture queen - gotta' love the picture below - that is no longer a slip-n-slide, but a slip-n-plop!

Materials:  Retired Simply Scrappin' kit, Basic Rhinestones, Brights Brads, Rose Red Stampin' Write marker, AC Thickers

No comments: