Friday, May 11, 2012

Project Life

I've been doing a weekly scrapbook project this year called Project Life - it's just a scrapbook of our daily life throughout the year.
I keep track of our weekly/daily activities with an app on my phone/computer called Cozi.  It's pretty much like a journal, although you can do lots of other stuff with it, too.  I copy and paste these journal entries out onto little journal card spots I made in Microsoft Word and print them out on Whisper White cardstock. 
This is week....?   It is the first week of March....whatever week that is!  As I was looking at the pictures I had to use, I really like the colors in the cupcake in a jar, so I decided to use the spring Simply Scrappin' kit to make this layout.  It's a bit washed out, though, so you can't see it as well.  I added a few doilies (Wilton cake aisle) to the cupcake spots above.  I also used the original cupcake label from the jar.
And here is the other washed out side!  I promise this is much prettier in person!!! 
I loved this restroom sign at Cane's chicken - I felt like I lived there for a while!

No comments: