Stampin' Up is coming out with their gorgeous new catalogue tomorrow. Contact me if you are interested in one! I am having a new catalogue open house on Saturday, June 9 in the Somerset, Kentucky area.
With the new catalogue comes a transition to a new style of ink pad. Almost all of the ink colors are staying the same - just the ink color inside is what is changing.
I will say from experience - they are absolutely terrific!!!
Here's what Stampin' Up has to say about them:We know you’re going to love these new Stampin’ Pads—just look at all the exciting benefits listed below:
- Provide better ink coverage for your stamps!
- Light-tap stamping produces flawless images!
- Create wonderfully solid images. The Firm Foam releases more ink onto your rubber stamp than the felt pads. When using the Firm Foam pad, your stamp will get an even, solid covering of ink that you may not have been able to achieve with the felt pads. Please note: if you are using the ink pad frequently you may need to re-ink your Firm Foam pad more often.
- Have a crisply printed, glossy label on the top of the pad that is easier to read and that will not fade or chip off!
- Come with color name labels in all four languages (English, Spanish, French, and German)--just choose your language, peel it off the back, and add it to the side of the pad for easy identification!
- Use the same patented flip-top case design that stores the inking surface upside down, so the pad surface stays moist!
- Are available in all colors, including our exclusive In Colors!