Saturday, December 1, 2012

Quick and Easy Snow Festival Tag Cards

Last night I was super tired, but I wanted to get my cards ready for my orders for my club gals.  Anyway, with a half-fried brain and these snow festival tags, quick and easy was the name of the game!  I just found a few card bases and DSP scraps and went to work.  I used the same Greeting for each card and added a little bling or something of that nature to each card. 

Here I used some Lucky Limeade scraps and Irridescent Smooch to accent a few pieces.

A few Basic Rhinestones on each side made it simple and sweet!

More Gumball Green – I just added a Dahlia this time!

Finally – this one is embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder – how easy can these get?

Stamps:  Greetings of the Season

Ink:  Cherry Cobbler

Paper:  Gumball Green, Baja Breeze, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Candlelight DSP

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags, Smooch, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Dazzling Details

No comments: