Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Treats

Halleigh and I worked hard last night getting all of her presents ready for her teachers at school.
I used the Snow Festival printed tags to label each present. I love that these tags are large enough to write a note to the teacher!
For the gym teacher, we gave him a 6-pack of Mountain Dew and wrote on the note, "Thanks for all you DEW."
Her teacher got a set of cookie stamps and some fresh cookies!
For the special area teachers and aides, we gave them a whisk filled with Hershey's kisses. Halleigh was so delighted to sing "We WHISK you a Merry KISS-mas" to them!
Finally, for our office staff and janitors we made cookies and wrapped them in the cookie envelopes.
I must say- if you haven't tried one of these kits from Stampin' Up, you simply must! They are so easy a 6 year old can make them!
All you have to do is drop the cookie into a cello bag and drop that inside the envelope.
Everything else was a sticker, so Halleigh signed her name and decorated the tags herself while I mixed cookies! I love letting her have so much ownership in the finished product! She was so excited to hand them out this morning!









No comments: