Saturday, December 29, 2012

November club scrapbook layout

I have finally made it home from family and friends’ homes after Christmas.  Miracle of all miracles, I even MADE a scrapbook layout last night!  Wow….it has been crazy busy lately.  When I sat down, I realized that I haven’t made a scrapbook layout with my pictures since November!  I got stuck on a set of pictures and couldn’t get the mojo going….plus we had my daughter’s birthday party, Thanksgiving, Christmas…you name it! 

DSCN1055

I am finally getting around to posting a picture of this layout we created in November during our club meeting. 

DSCN1056

Since we are keeping the Comfort Café theme for this scrapbook, I used the stamp set You Are Loved for the focus of the layout. 

I colored most of my images with markers to get the multi colored look that you see – even though it is only one layer, I think it adds a lot of depth to the page.

DSCN1057

Stamps:  You Are Loved

Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Comfort Café DSP

Accessories:  Hearts framelits, Decorative label punch, Large oval punch

No comments: