Sunday, December 30, 2012

December club scrapbook layout

DSCN1060

Today I have another club scrapbook layout for you.  I kept this one simple to keep the focus on the pictures.

DSCN1061

I focused on Affection Collection for my stamp set – I liked that it was literally male or female oriented – not too girly or too grungy.

I used the shaving cream technique to create the swirly strips of paper on each page.

DSCN1064

Shaving Cream Technique

Supplies: Glossy cardstock works best

Shaving Cream

Re-inkers in various colors

1. Fill a container with shaving cream.

2. Drop 3-4 colors of re-inker around the top of the shaving cream.

3. Swirl with a stick or toothpick.

4. Dip paper into the shaving cream.

5. Wipe off with paper towels.

6. Repeat until desired look is achieved!

DSCN1062

Here I actually cut apart my 6X6 paper and inked the edges to allow for more pictures to be used.

Stamps:  Affection Collection

Ink:  Pool Party, Soft Suede

Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Glossy Cardstock

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestone, Modern Label punch, corner rounder punch, Shaving Cream, Big plastic tub, paper towels, trash can!

No comments: