Today I have another club scrapbook layout for you. I kept this one simple to keep the focus on the pictures.
I focused on Affection Collection for my stamp set – I liked that it was literally male or female oriented – not too girly or too grungy.
I used the shaving cream technique to create the swirly strips of paper on each page.
Shaving Cream Technique
Supplies: Glossy cardstock works best
Re-inkers in various colors
1. Fill a container with shaving cream.
2. Drop 3-4 colors of re-inker around the top of the shaving cream.
3. Swirl with a stick or toothpick.
4. Dip paper into the shaving cream.
5. Wipe off with paper towels.
6. Repeat until desired look is achieved!
Here I actually cut apart my 6X6 paper and inked the edges to allow for more pictures to be used.
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Glossy Cardstock
Accessories: Basic Rhinestone, Modern Label punch, corner rounder punch, Shaving Cream, Big plastic tub, paper towels, trash can!