If you don’t own the Petite Pocket die, you are missing out on a great and useful diecut! This die is just perfect for creating so many things – envelopes for journaling or small notes and more. They are even the perfect size for gift cards!
This really was a super duper, easy peasy gift card holder.
1. Cut a 4 1/4 X 11” sheet of cardstock and die cut the petite pocket.
2. Stamp an image in Illuminate Glimmer Watermark ink all around the die cut. (Let dry or speed dry with heat gun).
3. Adhere the sides of the petite pocket together with Sticky Strip.
4. Wrap a Snow Festival Designer Printed Tag around the pocket and adhere with Sticky Strip.
5. Wrap a ribbon around the tag and insert gift card.
That’s really how easy it is – you can make this in just 5 easy steps!!! Now all you need is some Christmas spirit!