Sunday, December 9, 2012

Guest Designer: Charlotte Keeney

I am proud to welcome another guest designer today!  Charlotte Keeney, has been a friend of mine for many years.  She is a fabulous woman who gives of her time not only as the head librarian, but also volunteers in Love on a Leash, teaching card classes, quilting, and even manages to sell Scentsy in her spare time.  Amazing lady, eh?!

Charlotte sent me these cards that she made for an upcoming card class she was having at her church.  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of her creations!

2012-11-30 21 26 01

You’ll notice a few cards we have made in recent club meetings.  Two that I really love are the stocking card – I love the shimmer on those stockings! 

I also love the ornament card in the upper right hand corner – she stamped and die cut a few of them to create that 3-dimensional look!

2012-11-30 21 26 14

Here you can get a closer look at that ornament card – isn’t it lovely?

I also think that Santa card is just absolutely darling – love that candy cane paper behind it! 

Thanks, Charlotte for sharing your lovely creations with us! 

I can’t wait to see who has some more fun cards or projects to share with us.  Smile

No comments: