Monday, March 25, 2013

Best of Flowers

IMG_0966

I made this card the other night – I wanted a clean and simple thank you card that was easy to duplicate. 

I used some retired Blushing Bride paper and a few markers to ink up my stamp and the card came together rather quickly!

I will make note that the hydrangea stamp and the daisy stamp (from Upsy Daisy) are both significantly smaller than the original stamps that Stampin’ Up produced a while back.  Needless to say, I still love this stamp and am happy to play with it on a smaller scale!  I love coloring the flowers on the hydrangea with markers and seeing the end result on a piece of Whisper White paper – it is just an absolutely gorgeous image!

Stamps:  Best of Flowers

Ink:  Blushing Bride, Regal Rose, Early Espresso

Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride

No comments: