Thursday, March 7, 2013

February scrapbook pages

DSCN8240

Here are my scrapbook pages from the month of February (finally!).  I kept it short and simple for these pages!

DSCN8241

I wanted to focus on one of my favorite new stamp sets in the mini catalogue, Oh Hello.  That is exactly what I said when I saw that stamp set, Oh, Hello!  Love at first sight!

Here I just stamped the chevron oval stamp in Pool Party and the flower in Midnight Muse.  I cut it out with the Oval framelits and added a FREE Pool Party button to top it off.

DSCN8242

I also wanted to use the new doilies – they are so elegant and just perfect for use with the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and matching butterfly punches. 

Stamps:  Oh, Hello, Papillion Poutpourri

Ink:  Pool Party, Midnight Muse

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Comfort Café DSP, Midnight Muse, Pool Party

Accessories:  Linen Thread, Pool Party button (SAB), Paper Doilies, Butterfly and small butterfly punches, Ovals framelits

No comments: