Stampin' Up has searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And now I'm excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The top-quality photopolymer (not the thin acrylic, which is often flimsy and does not wear well over time) has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time-- and with the introduction of our new firm-foam pads, that's a match made in heaven!
Fans of clear stamps have loved our clear-mount option. You're also going to love this amazing new option from Stampin' Up, making papercrafting easier than ever! even us old red-rubber wood-mount die-hards are excited, because we know Stampin' Up has done their research and brought us the best clear photopolymer stamps on the market today.
Why try photopolymer stamps?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They're easy to clean and care for. They also take up ridiculously little space!
- They use FDA-approved food-safe material. Just in case Junior thinks they're candy.
- They're super inexpensive! Our debut set, Designer Typeset has 57 images for just $13.95a.
Here's a quick (and hilarious) video of Stampin' Up employees trying to describe what photopolymer is.