Saturday, March 9, 2013

Project Life: February

Well, you may have already seen my attempt to do a month at a time version of Project Life this year.   So far there are a few things that I love about this album.

a – it’s digital – I don’t have to print anything until I’m finished!

b – while the monthly layout is laid out for me, it is not set in stone, so if the embellishment is going to fall over someone’s face, I can move or remove it!

c – it’s digital – I can work on it anytime I want for just 5 or 20 minutes and there’s no clean up!!!

d – there are lots of picture spots and journaling spots, so I don’t feel the need to add more pages

e – did I mention that I love digital scrapbooking?!  I also love physical scrapbooking, but I love the option of making digital books!

Okay, so on with the show!

Project Life 2013-006

So…here is February – our regular Valentine’s tradition – Donato’s…with a little bit of heart shaped doughnuts from Dunkin’ Doughnuts added for good measure!

Notice that set of tags hanging down from the important details?  It was hanging down over Halleigh’s face, so I moved it over underneath the important details tag and left the journaling empty there.

Project Life 2013-007

Just a few more pics – Owen has started playing with balls – rolling and throwing them.

Halleigh and I made a shirt for the 100th day of school.  Halleigh and Julie went to American Girl day at the library.

No comments: